Industries such as construction, manufacturing and electronics rely heavily on well-trained project managers to ensure that project gets done on time and on budget.
Through a simulated case study, participants learn how to successfully plan, manage and deliver projects. Participants also learn how to implement project management processes, develop leadership skills and respond to real-world scenarios.
At the completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Gain knowledge and confidence to manage a project from beginning to end.
- Identify the different stages involved in project planning.
- Provide assistance in implementing a project.
- Participate in the estimation and preparation of budget for a project.
- Identify problems and analyze option to improve quality of the project
Contact us for your customized course at firstname.lastname@example.org